Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Court

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Court

Post  misery guts Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:10 am

misery guts wrote:Led Zeppelin: In The Light - Part 1 - The Beginning
A while ago I saw Part 4, and now finally I see how they padded out the first 3. Here, there was some waffle about how the band got together, but the bulk looked at their first album, and key tracks on it. A wide circle of names contributed, with archive of the four band members too.

Led Zeppelin: In The Light - Part 3  : Stairway to Heaven
Regrettably, still no Part 2. This went in depth on their infamous 4th album, and it's epoch-shaking highlight 'Stairway to Heaven'. Some tried to hold back from declaring it one of the greatest records ever made, but most went for it.
Led Zeppelin: In The Light - Part 2 : Led Zeppelin II & III
After 8 years or more, finally a complete repeat allowing me to catch part 2, which looked at their 2nd and 3rd albums. The third is seen as somewhat acoustic and lower-key compared to the first two, despite including Immigrant Song, one of their most loud and fierce tracks. Watching the whole series in order did highlight that some contributors only featured in 1 or 2 episodes, rather than across all 4.
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum