Bryan Adams

Go down

Bryan Adams Empty Bryan Adams

Post  misery guts Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:38 am

The one and only "Groover from Vancouver". He's been making records for the best part of 40 years or so, and has had #1 hits in the UK, the US and elsewhere. He's had big hits in collaboration too. He may hold the record for most hit records with cliched names (after Bon Jovi). Here's a few of his finest:

It's Only Love (w/Tina Turner)

Straight From The Heart

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You (live)

All For Love (w/Rod Stewart & Sting)

Don't Give Up (w/Chicane)

farao
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bryan Adams Empty Re: Bryan Adams

Post  misery guts Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:31 am

Bryan Adams: In Concert
From Toronto this year, the "Groover from Vancouver" apparently has a new album of mainly cover material coming this Autumn. From his efforts at "C'mon Everybody" and "God Only Knows", it looks like being a mixed bag. Otherwise, the Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre crowd got quite a good show.

Bryan Adams Rocks Big Ben Live
A 2-part gig with the end of the year as its interval. Quite some premise. From the Central Hall, Westminster, London, the Groover from Vancouver pleased the crowd even with a few from his recent album, but it was mainly the real big hits, and he ended with "All For Love" which I suppose must be his song after all (Sting & Rod Stewart not seeming to need it).
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:12 am

The Big Interview w/Dan Rather - Bryan Adams
The Vancouver groover was pushing his "Get Up!" album, and interviewed in Arkansas. He talked of his early years, his work on films (fondly of Michael Kamen), his photography interest, and his philanthropy. He's done many collaborations too, from Pavarotti, to Tina Turner, to Mel C, to Justin Bieber. He had to redo his will to account for small ones recently.
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:31 am

Showreel - Bryan Adams
Few surprises here, nice to see Cuts Like A Knife for once, and You Belong To Me was about as recent as it got.
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:24 am

Focus On: Bryan Adams
A fairly run-of-the-mill selection, though it did start with You Belong To Me. His works with other acts from Mel C to Tina Turner, is to his credit too. A live version of I Do It For You rounded it off.
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down