Chart Requests

2 posters

Go down

Chart Requests Empty Chart Requests

Post  Adric Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:34 am

As you know, I have started this forum with the 80's decade. I'm building it step by step and it's a lot of typing lol. Once I get to our current date ... "Gosh" .... which I hope to achieve this year affraid I plan to delve back to 1955 and work my way to where I started off in the 80's. Hopefully that makes sense. Razz

If you are a chart lover like me you're in the right place. If there is a date that you'd like to see and I haven't posted it yet, please drop me a line. I will send you the Hot 100 Singles for your date of request (US Charts).

Please enjoy the material Misery Guts and I have charted so far. Over the course of time, I have neat little ideas for this forum. I will be adding links to videos that I feel are reliable not to be removed by youtube. In time, you will be able to listen to music here, not just view the eras.

One perk about charting on this forum is that each week is divided into topics. You can reply on any given week in history. Hey ... I'm pissed off because "Holding Out For A Hero" didn't surpass #33. 🐱 Come join in and post your thoughts. With an avatar like mine, you know it's Laid Back in here. Wink
Adric
Adric
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/people/Alex-Graham/546756334

Back to top Go down

Chart Requests Empty Re: Chart Requests

Post  misery guts Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:45 am

Wow, this new design background is awesome, man! cheers The text might want to be slightly darker, but if this is how it has to be, it's still really cool king
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adric Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:56 am

Thanx! Yes, I'm still dabbling with the colors. It's actually not as easy as one might think hah. Going to keep at work on this bit until everything looks clear upon reading. Testing the waters, though am learning to swim lol. Really glad you like the new look. It was time for a change and I was quite fond of this background from the start. Might change the skins here and there, but want to have a good clean color for everything. If anything changes I make cause any difficulties please let me know. I want anyone here to have a good experience and not have to adjust their eyes because I'm having trouble getting certain colors as they should be. Thank you for the feedback. Smile Definately working on the colors. It's amazing how many I have to work with given such a simple looking forum hah.
Adric
Adric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:15 am

No, I don't doubt you've got a world of choice. I think the starry background yesterday and text would be fine if the text boxes were not see-through, if you know what I mean (like they currently aren't).

What we have today is alright, and more eye-catching than the austere green-black stuff we've had for long enough, although I preferred yesterday's experiment a bit more.

I daresay you could probably change it every week if you felt the urge (though bright colours like pink or orange might well be wearying on the eyes).
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adric Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:27 am

Lmao, sorry for all the changes. Just tinkering. What a Face
Adric
Adric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:23 am

Yeah, I never quite warmed to that Daleky/Who one. This looks a bit funkier tongue
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adric Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:42 pm

misery guts wrote:Yeah, I never quite warmed to that Daleky/Who one. This looks a bit funkier tongue

Agreed. I really tried to like the dalek one, but it just wasn't happening. Might be great for a DW type forum, but I'm much happier with this look. Simplistic and much easier on the eyes. Think I'll keep this one for a while. Always appreciate the feedback Smile
Adric
Adric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Never a dull moment, eh? sunny
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:31 am

I'm glad you've had another change, because although it was pretty, I couldn't find how to Log Out affraid
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:14 pm

I did like the one from the other day, although maybe a bit TOO bright on the eyes. This current one looks a bit nicer Smile
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down