Victims of Success...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victims of Success...

Post  Adric on Sat May 28, 2016 3:10 am

Many already goner we could start with. Some conspiracies, mostly fact. All the same, this is a bit out of the woods. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of this. Will leave article and my FB posts on this so I'm here too.

Corey Feldman on his alleged experience of Hollywood child sex abuse: 'They were passing us back and forth to each other' (click-bait) ... article in full here ...

Corey Feldman has claimed paedophilia is a prevalent problem in Hollywood and has spoken out about his own alleged child sex abuse.

The 44-year-old actor, who is best known for his roles in The Goonies and The Lost Boys, reiterated Elijah Woods’ recent warnings about child sex abuse in Hollywood and elaborated on his claims.

Wood made headlines this week after he claimed Hollywood was in the grip of a child sexual abuse scandal comparable to that of Jimmy Savile in the UK. He later clarified he had no first-hand experience or exposure to child sex abuse in Hollywood.

Feldman has now warned of the “growing” danger of Hollywood predators who utilise social media. “This [Hollywood] is a place where adults have more direct and inappropriate connection with children than probably anywhere else in the world,” Feldman told The Hollywood Reporter.

he also spoke forthrightly about his own experience of being abused alongside Two Coreys co-star, Corey Haim, who died in 2013 at the age of 38 after a long-running drug addiction.

“He had more direct abuse than I did,” Feldman said. “With me, there were some molestations and it did come from several hands, so to speak, but with Corey, his was direct rape, whereas mine was not actual rape. And his also occurred when he was 11. My son is 11 now and I can't even begin to fathom the idea of something like that happening to him. It would destroy his whole being.”

Feldman said he believed Haim’s alleged rapist was part of a wider network who shielded each other from being exposed. “I believe that Haim's rapist was probably connected to something bigger and that is probably how he has remained protected for all these years,” Feldman said. “This person uses intimidation and threats as a way to keep people quiet. And all these men were all friends. Ask anybody in our group of kids at that time: They were passing us back and forth to each other.”

According to Feldman, he and Haim were preyed upon by many of the same men. When asked what jobs in Hollywood the predators worked in, Feldman explained that he was “not able to name names” due to fear of being sued. However, he said he would come clean if somebody else initiated the lawsuit.

Feldman explained that one of his alleged attackers is still prominent in the industry. “We've run into each other many times but no, I've never confronted him,” he said.

Despite thinking of Haim everyday and receiving a lot of therapy, Feldman said he is now very balanced and happy.

Adric
Admin

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Alex-Graham/546756334

Back to top Go down

Re: Victims of Success...

Post  Adric on Sat May 28, 2016 3:11 am

^Above article ... my replies on FB ....

He NEEDS to name names. Just on educated guesses I could likely name several victims all the way from The kid on 'The NeverEnding Story' to Justin Bieber. Still, he NEEDS to name names or have it in writing for the world to see should he be "suicided". Just entertaining the thought can and will get him killed if he's not very careful.

Right .... and it shouldn't be too hard to track down the names without Corey. Just follow the money and see who his management was in the 80's. These people he talks of are very rich and in high power. It wasn't even a week ago I posted about how this will all be exposed one day. Didn't expect it so soon. Again, CF need be very very careful because he has the power to bring down some very ruthless scum. It makes me sick that they're going after Bill Cosby over mere allegations, yet CF is fearful for his life. Don't be surprised if we're reading his obit soon. Yes, Haim was scarred by this resulting in taking his own life. Same with that kid that starred in the sequel to NeverEnding Story. Look to the kids on Full House, Family Ties etc etc. Disney is up to their mouse-ears in pedophilia. Another culprit I would rate on top is Nickelodian. I bet River Phoenix also knew what CF knows, thus he took out his grief on hard drugs. The music industry is yet another culprit. Just ask Bieber, Selena Gomez or any of these under-aged singers that got molested into fame. To boycott Hollywood isn't enough. They need to exposed, arrested or executed! But hey, let's take our anger out at Target lmao.
Adric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:20 am

Not quite that sort of victimisation, but still...

Alanis Morissette's former manager admits stealing $7m
Alanis Morissette’s former business manager has admitted embezzling more than $7m (£6m) from the singer and other celebrities and agreed to plead guilty to federal charges, prosecutors have said.
Jonathan Todd Schwartz, 48, of Los Angeles, was charged with wire fraud and filing a false tax return for failing to report the embezzled funds.
It's the Leonard Cohen story again Shocked
misery guts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:31 am

Another case where a rock star is now suffering the effects of their career/life:

David Cassidy fighting dementia
Now that he’s come to terms with his condition, Cassidy has made the decision to stop touring as a musician to concentrate on his health and happiness. “I want to focus on what I am, who I am and how I’ve been without any distractions,” he says. “I want to love. I want to enjoy life.”
At least he seems to be at peace with his situation.
misery guts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:40 am

Pair arrested over attack on X Factor star
Two women have been arrested in connection with an attack on former X Factor contestant Lucy Spraggan.
The 25-year-old, who appeared on the talent show in 2012, was allegedly assaulted outside a karaoke bar in Brighton in the early hours of Friday.
A spokesperson for the singer said she suffered cuts and bruises to the face, as well as bite lacerations.
Oh dear Shocked
misery guts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:14 am

Despite much BBC hype, Laura Mvula got dropped by her record label:

Dropped by e-mail
In January, her former manager met the label and was told face-to-face that Mvula's contract would not be renewed.
But the Mercury-nominated musician told the BBC that she only found out about it from a forwarded email, which was seven lines long.
"I didn't see anyone, I didn't hear anybody's voice. I just read words. It felt so cold and cruel," she said.
The 30-year-old singer was signed to Sony subsidiary RCA Victor five years ago, in a five-album deal.
Her debut Sing to the Moon was released in 2013 and Mvula earned Brit, Mercury and Ivor Novello nominations, as well as Mobo and Urban Music awards.
But her next album, The Dreaming Room, sold less well and failed to break into the top 10 when it was released in June 2016.
silent
misery guts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adric on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:34 pm

I really don't know, but have nothing but respect for the best duo of all time. Wish him the best!

Venue Owned by Hall & Oates' Daryl Hall Sues Over Occupancy Clash

A concert venue owned by recording star Daryl Hall is suing a New York town, saying that measures taken to reduce the occupancy of the site would force the business to close.

The Poughkeepsie Journal reports the dispute comes amid negotiations to build an outdoor stage at Daryl's House, a venue owned by the Hall & Oates musician.

A lawsuit filed in March seeks to prevent the town of Pawling from lowering the venue's maximum occupancy from 318 standees to 198.

The lawsuit comes in response to notice given in early March that says the venue's headcount was over capacity.

Live From Daryl's House is a music program that films at the Hudson Valley venue. Performers last year included Kenny Loggins, Wyclef Jean, Cheap Trick and Elle King.
Adric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:41 am

The Fall's drummer Kieron Melling beaten in 'horrific assault' on train
Keiron Melling was left with serious head injuries after being beaten and stamped on, and is now recovering at home.
British Transport Police released CCTV images of two men they want to speak to in connection with the attack between Manchester and Blackburn.
In an appeal for witnesses, investigating officer DS Stephen Kite described it as a "horrific assault".
The Fall's manager Ed Blaney has confirmed that Keiron, 34, was the victim of the attack.
Shocked
misery guts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adric on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 am

Harry Styles accused of plagiarising 70's band on Ever Since New York <----- Article.

Styles, 23, came under fire from fans of Badfinger who have accused the singer of using a similar guitar riff to the one on the British rock band’s 1971 track Baby Blue.

Comparisons were soon drawn after Styles performed the track live for the first time on Saturday Night Live.

One viewer said the comparison was “unbelievable” while another accused the former One Direction singer of being unable to write his own music.

One tweeted: “F*** Harry Styles. Ripoff artist. That riff is NOTE FOR NOTE lifted from Baby Blue by Badfinger. Unbelievable.”

Another posted: “I'm far too upset about Harry Styles stealing the Baby Blue riff. This feels so personal. Is he going to ripoff some 10cc or T-Rex next?”

Mad Today's acts can't catch a break! If this were still an era where everything sounded unique I could see it. Today, literally everything is a clone of something else. If I were a musician, I'd stay as far away from the music industry an humanly possible.
Adric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:30 am

One Republic frontman and writer-for-hire Ryan Tedder has been pushing a sob story about suffering a kind of nervous breakdown last year after 200+ gigs clown pale
misery guts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:06 am

Lil Wayne has had a rough time:

Lil Wayne hospitalised after multiple seizures
the 34-year-old rapper was found unconscious in his hotel room in Chicago on Sunday afternoon, before being taken to a local hospital where he is currently receiving treatment. His concert in Las Vegas last night was subsequently cancelled.

Wayne, real name Dwayne Michael Carter Jr, suffers from epilepsy and has been hospitalised a number of times in recent years as a result of seizures.
He does pretty well to suffer epilepsy and maintain a career in an industry where flashing lights are de rigeur.
misery guts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:03 am

Lady Gaga is suffering health issues, having recently revealed being a victim of fibromyalgia.

Lady Gaga taken to hospital in 'severe pain' and cancels Rock In Rio appearance
The musician cancelled a show in Montreal, Canada, earlier this month after falling ill.
She's due to tour the UK in October, and has recently been promoting the documentary, Gaga: Five Foot Two.
Get well soon Sad
misery guts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:46 am

Lady Gaga is apparently improving.

Marilyn Manson has had a mishap:

Ouch
Rock star Marilyn Manson is recuperating at home after a stage accident in which he was crushed by a prop. The prop - apparently two large guns held together with metal scaffolding - fell as he was performing at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom.
An eyewitness said Manson lay on stage for up to 15 minutes before he was taken to hospital on a stretcher.
The singer has cancelled nine dates of his US tour after Saturday's incident.
His new album is out next week, by complete coincidence.
misery guts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top