Victims of Success...

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Victims of Success... Empty Victims of Success...

Post  Adric Sat May 28, 2016 3:10 am

Many already goner we could start with. Some conspiracies, mostly fact. All the same, this is a bit out of the woods. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of this. Will leave article and my FB posts on this so I'm here too.

Corey Feldman on his alleged experience of Hollywood child sex abuse: 'They were passing us back and forth to each other' (click-bait) ... article in full here ...

Corey Feldman has claimed paedophilia is a prevalent problem in Hollywood and has spoken out about his own alleged child sex abuse.

The 44-year-old actor, who is best known for his roles in The Goonies and The Lost Boys, reiterated Elijah Woods’ recent warnings about child sex abuse in Hollywood and elaborated on his claims.

Wood made headlines this week after he claimed Hollywood was in the grip of a child sexual abuse scandal comparable to that of Jimmy Savile in the UK. He later clarified he had no first-hand experience or exposure to child sex abuse in Hollywood.

Feldman has now warned of the “growing” danger of Hollywood predators who utilise social media. “This [Hollywood] is a place where adults have more direct and inappropriate connection with children than probably anywhere else in the world,” Feldman told The Hollywood Reporter.

he also spoke forthrightly about his own experience of being abused alongside Two Coreys co-star, Corey Haim, who died in 2013 at the age of 38 after a long-running drug addiction.

“He had more direct abuse than I did,” Feldman said. “With me, there were some molestations and it did come from several hands, so to speak, but with Corey, his was direct rape, whereas mine was not actual rape. And his also occurred when he was 11. My son is 11 now and I can't even begin to fathom the idea of something like that happening to him. It would destroy his whole being.”

Feldman said he believed Haim’s alleged rapist was part of a wider network who shielded each other from being exposed. “I believe that Haim's rapist was probably connected to something bigger and that is probably how he has remained protected for all these years,” Feldman said. “This person uses intimidation and threats as a way to keep people quiet. And all these men were all friends. Ask anybody in our group of kids at that time: They were passing us back and forth to each other.”

According to Feldman, he and Haim were preyed upon by many of the same men. When asked what jobs in Hollywood the predators worked in, Feldman explained that he was “not able to name names” due to fear of being sued. However, he said he would come clean if somebody else initiated the lawsuit.

Feldman explained that one of his alleged attackers is still prominent in the industry. “We've run into each other many times but no, I've never confronted him,” he said.

Despite thinking of Haim everyday and receiving a lot of therapy, Feldman said he is now very balanced and happy.

Adric
Adric
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/people/Alex-Graham/546756334

Back to top Go down

Victims of Success... Empty Re: Victims of Success...

Post  Adric Sat May 28, 2016 3:11 am

^Above article ... my replies on FB ....

He NEEDS to name names. Just on educated guesses I could likely name several victims all the way from The kid on 'The NeverEnding Story' to Justin Bieber. Still, he NEEDS to name names or have it in writing for the world to see should he be "suicided". Just entertaining the thought can and will get him killed if he's not very careful.

Right .... and it shouldn't be too hard to track down the names without Corey. Just follow the money and see who his management was in the 80's. These people he talks of are very rich and in high power. It wasn't even a week ago I posted about how this will all be exposed one day. Didn't expect it so soon. Again, CF need be very very careful because he has the power to bring down some very ruthless scum. It makes me sick that they're going after Bill Cosby over mere allegations, yet CF is fearful for his life. Don't be surprised if we're reading his obit soon. Yes, Haim was scarred by this resulting in taking his own life. Same with that kid that starred in the sequel to NeverEnding Story. Look to the kids on Full House, Family Ties etc etc. Disney is up to their mouse-ears in pedophilia. Another culprit I would rate on top is Nickelodian. I bet River Phoenix also knew what CF knows, thus he took out his grief on hard drugs. The music industry is yet another culprit. Just ask Bieber, Selena Gomez or any of these under-aged singers that got molested into fame. To boycott Hollywood isn't enough. They need to exposed, arrested or executed! But hey, let's take our anger out at Target lmao.
Adric
Adric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:31 am

Another case where a rock star is now suffering the effects of their career/life:

David Cassidy fighting dementia
Now that he’s come to terms with his condition, Cassidy has made the decision to stop touring as a musician to concentrate on his health and happiness. “I want to focus on what I am, who I am and how I’ve been without any distractions,” he says. “I want to love. I want to enjoy life.”
At least he seems to be at peace with his situation.
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:40 am

Pair arrested over attack on X Factor star
Two women have been arrested in connection with an attack on former X Factor contestant Lucy Spraggan.
The 25-year-old, who appeared on the talent show in 2012, was allegedly assaulted outside a karaoke bar in Brighton in the early hours of Friday.
A spokesperson for the singer said she suffered cuts and bruises to the face, as well as bite lacerations.
Oh dear Shocked
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:14 am

Despite much BBC hype, Laura Mvula got dropped by her record label:

Dropped by e-mail
In January, her former manager met the label and was told face-to-face that Mvula's contract would not be renewed.
But the Mercury-nominated musician told the BBC that she only found out about it from a forwarded email, which was seven lines long.
"I didn't see anyone, I didn't hear anybody's voice. I just read words. It felt so cold and cruel," she said.
The 30-year-old singer was signed to Sony subsidiary RCA Victor five years ago, in a five-album deal.
Her debut Sing to the Moon was released in 2013 and Mvula earned Brit, Mercury and Ivor Novello nominations, as well as Mobo and Urban Music awards.
But her next album, The Dreaming Room, sold less well and failed to break into the top 10 when it was released in June 2016.
silent
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:41 am

The Fall's drummer Kieron Melling beaten in 'horrific assault' on train
Keiron Melling was left with serious head injuries after being beaten and stamped on, and is now recovering at home.
British Transport Police released CCTV images of two men they want to speak to in connection with the attack between Manchester and Blackburn.
In an appeal for witnesses, investigating officer DS Stephen Kite described it as a "horrific assault".
The Fall's manager Ed Blaney has confirmed that Keiron, 34, was the victim of the attack.
Shocked
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:30 am

One Republic frontman and writer-for-hire Ryan Tedder has been pushing a sob story about suffering a kind of nervous breakdown last year after 200+ gigs clown pale
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:06 am

Lil Wayne has had a rough time:

Lil Wayne hospitalised after multiple seizures
the 34-year-old rapper was found unconscious in his hotel room in Chicago on Sunday afternoon, before being taken to a local hospital where he is currently receiving treatment. His concert in Las Vegas last night was subsequently cancelled.

Wayne, real name Dwayne Michael Carter Jr, suffers from epilepsy and has been hospitalised a number of times in recent years as a result of seizures.
He does pretty well to suffer epilepsy and maintain a career in an industry where flashing lights are de rigeur.
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:03 am

Lady Gaga is suffering health issues, having recently revealed being a victim of fibromyalgia.

Lady Gaga taken to hospital in 'severe pain' and cancels Rock In Rio appearance
The musician cancelled a show in Montreal, Canada, earlier this month after falling ill.
She's due to tour the UK in October, and has recently been promoting the documentary, Gaga: Five Foot Two.
Get well soon Sad
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:46 am

Lady Gaga is apparently improving.

Marilyn Manson has had a mishap:

Ouch
Rock star Marilyn Manson is recuperating at home after a stage accident in which he was crushed by a prop. The prop - apparently two large guns held together with metal scaffolding - fell as he was performing at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom.
An eyewitness said Manson lay on stage for up to 15 minutes before he was taken to hospital on a stretcher.
The singer has cancelled nine dates of his US tour after Saturday's incident.
His new album is out next week, by complete coincidence.
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:40 am

Chris Rea collapsed on stage on Saturday night, but is reportedly "stable" in hospital:

Cancelled tomorrow night's show
Darren Fewins, who had been watching the show with his wife, told the Press Association the musician had been on stage for 40 to 45 minutes before he fell backwards.
“He was standing by the microphone and he had the guitar in his hand and he kept shaking his left hand as if there was something not quite right with it,” the 46-year-old said.
He had a stroke last year, apparently, and he's had other health issues over the years.

I'm a big fan, so I wish him a speedy recovery  Exclamation

Also in hospital was this year's Eurovision winner Salvador Sobral:

Had a successful heart transplant
The recovery would take a long time, Mr Abecasis added, but said that if all went well, Sobral would have "a completely normal life".
The singer had to wait several months until a suitable donor was found, Publico reported. He announced in September that he was taking a break from performing.
He's only 27  affraid
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:24 am

Sad story from Kelis:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43905924
Pop star Kelis has claimed she was mentally and physically abused during her five-year marriage to rapper Nas.
In an hour-long interview, Kelis said the couple frequently traded blows, with Nas sometimes drinking heavily before becoming violent.
"I'm not afraid to throw a punch, but I wouldn't have started it. I was never that angry. He was angry. He was dark and he's always been that way."
Oh dear Shocked Exclamation
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:32 am

Halsey spoke out this week about the agonies of suffering a miscarriage on stage:

Endometriosis
"I was on tour, and I found out I was pregnant," Halsey told The Doctors.
"Before I could really figure out what that meant to me and what that meant for my future... the next thing I knew I was on stage miscarrying in the middle of my concert."
Sad
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adric Thu May 10, 2018 8:55 am

Spotify Removes R. Kelly Music From Its Playlists As Part of New Hate Content & Hateful Conduct Policy: Exclusive

Beginning today (May 10), Spotify users will no longer be able to find R. Kelly's music on any of the streaming service's editorial or algorithmic playlists. Under the terms of a new public hate content and hateful conduct policy Spotify is putting into effect, the company will no longer promote the R&B singer's music in any way, removing his songs from flagship playlists like RapCaviar, Discover Weekly or New Music Friday, for example, as well as its other genre- or mood-based playlists.

"We are removing R. Kelly’s music from all Spotify owned and operated playlists and algorithmic recommendations such as Discover Weekly," Spotify told Billboard in a statement. "His music will still be available on the service, but Spotify will not actively promote it. We don’t censor content because of an artist’s or creator’s behavior, but we want our editorial decisions -- what we choose to program -- to reflect our values. When an artist or creator does something that is especially harmful or hateful, it may affect the ways we work with or support that artist or creator."

Good!!!
XXXTentacion's 'SAD!' Also Removed From Spotify Playlists Under New Policy
Adric
Adric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Thu May 10, 2018 9:42 am

Well, if the Oscars Academy can take (belated) action against people, then it's hardly surprising that R "pretty damn dubious" Kelly should be on the receiving end somewhere.
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:19 am

Rising female UK rapper Lady Leshurr shared the story of her lowest point as part of the growing debate about depression and other mental health disorders in the music business and beyond:

Lady Leshurr 'tried to end it all' two years ago

Shocked At least things seem to have improved for her since then.
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:29 am

Original Bucks Fizz member (and current member of The Fizz) Jay Aston has been diagnosed with mouth cancer:

Tongue surgery

Shocked
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:02 am

misery guts wrote:Original Bucks Fizz member (and current member of The Fizz) Jay Aston has been diagnosed with mouth cancer:

Tongue surgery

Shocked
Her surgery went well apparently, so we'll have to wait and see.

Meanwhile, Glass Animals have had to postpone a tour:

When a bike meets a truck

Shocked
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:17 am

Poor Demi Lovato was rushed to hospital with a suspected heroin overdose, but it seems possibly just a medication issue, and she's on the mend. Hope so.
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:41 am

Former UK Factor star Chico suffered a stroke:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45599479
The 47-year-old, who was a popular star on the second series of the show, fell ill on the way back from performing a gig at the weekend.
A statement from his publicist said he was undergoing further tests and asked for privacy for his family.
Oh dear  Shocked
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:19 am

Candi Staton has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Ahead of a tour, she found out at a health check-up. She's 78. Best of luck with her fight  Idea
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:01 am

Terry Hall, of The Specials, Fun Boy Three, Vegas and own solo projects, has spoken of a childhood trauma:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47088000
Despite his success, he says the traumatic event in his early childhood has affected him his whole life.
It's not the first time Hall has spoken about the abduction, in fact it was mentioned in Fun Boy Three's song Well Fancy That, which detailed how the abuse was at the hands of a teacher.
Shocked
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:45 am

UK rapper Professor Green suffered a seizure which led to him suffering a neck fracture (he was stabbed in the neck many years ago), causing him to have to cancel some gigs  Shocked
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:17 am

Brian Travers, one of the founder members of UB40, has had to pull out of their 40th anniversary tour, because he's been diagnosed with a brain tumour:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47698325

He'll be in surgery today, the same day the tour begins. Hope he makes some kind of recovery.
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:15 am

Bebe Rexha has explained she suffers from bipolar disorder.

Perrie Edwards, of Little Mix, suffers with anxiety issues.

Lewis Capaldi is operating a scheme to fund helpers at his gigs for sufferers of anxiety.

Beverley Craven has been fighting cancer, and had a double mastectomy back in the Autumn.
misery guts
misery guts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next