Justin Bieber murder plot......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Justin Bieber murder plot......

Post  Adric on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:55 am

Murder Plot: Convicted Murderer Planned To Kill, Castrate Pop Singer

A murder plot targeting Justin Bieber surfaced on Wednesday, revealing that three men were involved in a plan to kill and castrate the superstar singer in New York City last month.

Convicted criminal Dana Martin, who is currently serving two life sentences for the rape and murder of a 15-year-old girl in Vermont in 2000, devised the plot to kill Bieber at his sold-out Madison Square Garden show in November, KRQE News 13 reports.

Martin recruited former fellow inmate Mark Staake, who in turn allegedly recruited his nephew Tanner Ruane, to strangle Bieber and his bodyguard with a paisley tie and then castrate them, according to KRQE. Ruane even had the pruning shears. But the Bieber murder plot was foiled when Martin, who reportedly is an obsessive Bieber fan with a tattoo of the teen singer on his leg, turned in his accomplices.

Staake, 41, was arrested by federal agents on Nov. 19 in Vermont on violation of felony probation for aggravated burglary with a deadly weapon in New Mexico, News10 ABC previously reported. Ruane, 23, was arrested at a gas station in Rotterdam, N.Y., the following day. He was found with murder tools and documents containing information about the intended victims.

Martin's murder-for-hire plot involved other targets as well, including multiple unnamed individuals in the St. Albans, Vt., area, News10 reported.

This is not the first murder plot to target Bieber.

Last October, an individual created a Facebook page threatening to kill Bieber while he performed at Peru's National Stadium, according to Hollywood Life. "Justin Bieber you better not come to Peru, it will be the biggest regret of your life," warned the page's creator. There were also plans to throw eggs and water bottles at the singer at the show.
Adric
Admin

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Alex-Graham/546756334

Back to top Go down

Re: Justin Bieber murder plot......

Post  misery guts on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:41 pm

It's a sad, and often sick, world we tend to live in. Such incidence like this is the price of fame. At least they got caught before it was too late pig
misery guts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adric on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Here's an update. elephant

Justin Bieber, Murder Plot: Mastermind Reveals Motive

An alleged plot to kill and castrate Justin Bieber was revealed last year, shocking the entertainment world.

Details spoke with Dana Martin, the mastermind behind the plan, who is currently serving a life sentence for killing a 15-year-old female. Martin, along with Mark Staake and Tanner Ruane, were charged with multiple counts of first-degree conspiracy to commit murder in the Bieber case. Martin has admitted to plotting to kill and dismember the pop star, his bodyguard and two Vermont residents.

The gruesome plan immediately begs one question -- why Bieber?

"It isn't just so people will know who I am," Martin told Details. "It's because he changed, and that made me angry."

Martin claims Bieber's evolution into a more urban, adult artist is phony. After persistently writing letters to the teen -- both directly and through Ellen DeGeneres -- and not receiving a response, Martin made the decision to kidnap and kill Bieber.

"Fame I don't really care about," Martin explained. "Wanting to be remembered for posterity, that is what is important to me."

The felon also wanted special access to the singer -- as a friend -- something his life behind bars prohibited.

"Anybody on the streets, all these girls that are his fans, can look at Bieber anytime they want to on their cell phones, they can read anything they want, they can tweet him, they know where he's going to be, they can go see him-just buy tickets and walk in," he said. "I can't do that."

Even though his plan was foiled, and Staake and Ruane are maintaining their innocence, Martin claims to have more hit men trying to realize his goal. Simply put, in Martin's own words, "It's still on."

" ... This isn't going away. Do you really think that I would stop?" he said. "Honestly? I tell people I'm not going to stop. And I'm not gonna stop. So if you're Justin Bieber, wouldn't you want to, like, do something to make this go away? ... Until something bad actually happens to him, they are going to treat it as 'Oh, Martin's just crazy, he doesn't have nobody.' I was kinda hoping that with what I did, it would show them."

According to the felon, there is something Bieber can do to end the murder plots. The singer or his manager, Scooter Braun, would have to meet with Martin.

"I've written to the district attorney saying that I'll plead guilty, I'll even testify against my two partners -- I just want to have a sit-down with Justin Bieber ... they just won't do it," Martin says. "To them that's just bizarre."

Read the full story here.

Adric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:52 am

I might be more concerned if I was enamoured of Mr Bieber's musical standing. But I'm not confused He seems to be at about the point where he needs a bit of wilderness to get him over his current 'slough of despond', cf. Britney Spears.

Look at Justin Timberlake, who's back where he was 10 years ago... it's just taken 10 years to do it!
misery guts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adric on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Well, he apparently got arrested today and a lot of people celebrating the fact lol. Drag racing while drunk and high??? He needs to be in jail, though I'm sure he'll be out be day's end. Money talks and bullshyt walks, so to speak. The infuriating part is that his holding cell is likely nicer than my apartment and he's signing autographs and being treated like royalty. Let this be you or me ... we'd be sitting in the tank for months just waiting for a court date as bail would be impossible.
Adric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misery guts on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Have to agree, it smacks of being a publicity stunt. Whatever he did, or didn't, do, he'll get the reflected kudos of being 'rebellious', which will no doubt enthral his fans all the more  Razz 
misery guts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top